BREEZE ENERGY (SUPPLY) LIMITED IN ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE – 28 FEBRUARY 2020
Customer accounts have now been finalised and final balances issued from 28 February 2020. Please check your account.
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com quoting your customer reference number.
If you have an outstanding balance, you can pay by:
- Direct payment to the following account:
- Bank: AIB Group (UK) plc
- Name: Breeze Energy Supply Ltd – In Administration
- Sort code: 23-84-02
- Account: 02753671
- Reference: Your Breeze Energy customer reference number
- Cheque made payable to “Breeze Energy” with your customer reference number written on the reverse of the cheque, c/o RSM, 1 St James’ Gate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4AD
If you do not pay your balance owed to Breeze Energy then the Administrators or their debt collection agents will be contacting you for payment.
If you have difficulty in paying your final account please see http://www.breezeenergy.co.uk/switch-faq/ or contact the Breeze Energy customer service representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under OFGEM regulations, British Gas is now responsible for the credit balance due to domestic customers so your balance is safe.
Outstanding credit balance information has now been passed to British Gas. This information is being verified and processed by British Gas and the Administrators are assisting within any queries. British Gas are working hard to allocate these credits as quickly as possible but this may still take a number of weeks given the volume to process.
- If you are a British Gas customer, British Gas will apply the credit directly to your account.
- If you are not a British Gas customer, British Gas will issue a refund to you.
The Administrators are unable to make payment or assist you in obtaining repayment for credit balances from British Gas.
If you have any queries regarding the application of your credit balance to your account or repayment you should contact British gas. The easiest way to get in touch with British Gas is to visit britishgas.co.uk and click on the blue ‘Chat’ button in the bottom right hand corner of the page to start a live chat with their customer service advisers. Live chat is available 7am to 10pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday. Or you can call them on 03332029753 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.Administration FAQ’s